@@ -13,7 +13,7 @@ If You like the Teleteaching Standalone Tool, you might also like
* the [Android TTT Lecture Player](https://versioncontrolseidl.in.tum.de/krex/tttandroidclient/tree/SurfaceView)
* the [Webbased TTT Lecture Player](https://versioncontrolseidl.in.tum.de/petter/teleteaching-webclient/wikis/home)
## Looking for help?
## Looking for Help?
Using the teleteaching tool for the first time during a semester is not recommended. Try to setup your gear a little bit beforehand and test it! Make sure, to keep using the most recent version of the tool!
@@ -21,7 +21,7 @@ Using the teleteaching tool for the first time during a semester is not recommen
* Furthermore, there is **[usage instructions](using)** , on how to operate the basic tools and how to do postprocessing on lectures.
* Strange bugs and errors are best reported to the developers directly, via [email](mailto:petter-at-in.tum.de).
# The Teleteaching tool
# The Teleteaching Tool
The teleteaching tool is an application for recording and postprocessing lectures. Development of the TTT started at Universität Trier by Peter Ziewer, and is continued here at TUM. It offers Screengrabbing, audio and video recording of arbitrary lectures or presentations. During lecture mode, all programs that You start will are recorded. You can use paint tools to annotate the whole screen in lecture mode:
@@ -30,7 +30,7 @@ The teleteaching tool is an application for recording and postprocessing lecture
The recorded talks can be converted not only into TTT's proprietary lossless format, but also into flash applets or .mp4 video podcasts, and downloaded [here](http://ttt.in.tum.de/lectures).
## Latest Changes in a glimpse
## Latest Changes in a Glimpse
* Moved Toolbar to the right instead of on the top
* Deprecated SWF generation in favour of new Emscripten Webplayer
* Enhancements to the Android TTT - Now click directly on the Android symbol in your webbrowser to import a lecture!